Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > I-130 Forum
NVC case number assign
There are 41 posts in this topic. Total Reaction: 1
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
<<PREV1234NEXT>>Page 3 of 4
Jasmine
9/26/2013 6:54:50 AM
Total Posts: 23
Thank you so much amazon,. And one more thing, i am just wondering why NVC took a long time to process the papers. And importantly, NVC havent received the papers from uscis and its already 2weeks since we got the mail.. Is there any possibility for my case to be completed until november.? Thank you for helping me out amaZon
Amazon
9/26/2013 6:58:54 AM
Total Posts: 591
It can take around 4-8 weeks for NVC to receive application from USCIS, process it and send you the letter. Philippines consulate may take longer than other consulate due to higher volume of cases. No one can guarantee when the case could be completed (not even USCIS, NVC, etc) due to many factors involved. PS: Many people have already started scanning for November visa bulletin using the find hidden VB tool. They are also eagerly waiting for November VB.
Jasmine
9/26/2013 7:01:06 AM
Thanks amazon.
Jasmine
9/26/2013 8:20:49 AM
Hello amazon, sorry if i ask too much.. I just want to know if my case will take another year to be completed and be issued an interview? Or just in a few months?
sabina gurung
9/28/2013 12:45:38 PM
Total Posts: 21
hi amazon iam worried bcoz when i apply for my husband i put my husband step mom only,since 20 years my husband is with his step mom is that ok now my case is in nvc?
Amazon
9/28/2013 8:02:47 PM
[quote=Jasmine;5181]Hello amazon, sorry if i ask too much.. I just want to know if my case will take another year to be completed and be issued an interview? Or just in a few months? [/quote] If your PD is current, NVC will set up interview. Please see this blog post for timelines: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/09/nvc-consular-processing-steps.html
Amazon
9/28/2013 8:04:03 PM
[quote=sabina gurung;5198]hi amazon iam worried bcoz when i apply for my husband i put my husband step mom only,since 20 years my husband is with his step mom is that ok now my case is in nvc?[/quote] I did not understand the question. Did you put the step mom as the primary applicant?
sabina gurung
9/29/2013 2:03:36 AM
Total Posts: 21
No actually I applied for my husband when they asked me Abt my husband mom name at that Time I put his step mom name in form g325a
Amazon
10/1/2013 4:03:37 AM
Thank you for adding your case to the tracker. It was helpful to get a more clear picture. You can only sponsor your spouse (since you are GC holder). Only US citizen can currently sponsor parents. This means that you can only petition for your husband (and children).
soulmates
10/2/2013 1:02:07 AM
Total Posts: 29
Out of curiosity, what does "hidden VB tool". I am waiting for NVC to contact me. I-130 got approved and case transfered to NVC ~ 10 days ago. Kind of hoping I complete the paperwork while my PD is current.
Amazon
10/2/2013 1:36:58 AM
"Find hidden visa bulletin link" helps you find the visa bulletin as soon as they upload the file. Once they upload the vb file (example 6062.html), there are three ways you can find the link: 1. Manually change URL on their website (6050, 6051, 6052, etc) 2. Wait for them to link to that file from visa bulletin page 3. Use Find Hidden VB Link tool. For # 2 above, you will have to depend on them to add the link from main page. Meantime you have to constantly refresh the page. If they upload it a day or two earlier (before releasing it officially), you may not know about it. This tool makes it super easy to find this link. NVC should continue to work as usual, though its processing time could increase (since it depends on other government agencies).
soulmates
10/27/2013 6:48:48 PM
Total Posts: 29
Just got notification from NVC to proceed with payment of visa fees. Any idea how long does it take from them to complete processing and send to consular office abroad?
<<PREV1234NEXT>>Page 3 of 4

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth