MyGCVisa Profile
rajannasa's Last 10 Posts:
PD is 2009 and got ead and ap in 2011. Still using h1b at my current job. Planning to change job the new employer can they employ me on ead or have to transfer h1b...trying to find safest options to move... When PD becomes current for green card processing can I do it on my own thru Attorney or have to be dependent on some employer? Does the employer who filed my green card has any skin in the game after I quit him ? I m on ead and loose job will it cause any out of status issue for green card
Posted: 5/8/2017 10:12:00 PM
View Post
Total Posts In Topic: 1
Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth