MyGCVisa Profile
Joekim's Last 10 Posts:
Thanks Amazon....appreciate your response. One follow up my current situation (RFE responded and case in RFE response review) how safe is it to change jobs to a different employer using EAD? Is there any risk involved at all with getting the final approval? Like I mentioned...I am in a very bad job situation and hence the question. My employer has also kept renewing my H1b for safety purposes and I was afraid that if I leave, they obviously will revoke H1B and maybe also try to do the same for the I140. Will that cause problems with my pending 485 Yes....I am EB3I
Posted: 7/7/2013 1:07:13 PM
View Post
Total Posts In Topic: 4 PD (Jan 17 2003) became current in the July visa bulletin. However I got an RFE on June 14 as part of the mass RFEs. My attorney responded to those and on July 1 my case status changed to RFE Response Review. However since then I have seen no more updates on my case while I have seen other approvals for July start trickling in. I tried calling USCIS to get to L2 and open a SR but they refused saying I need to wait 60 days. Having waited 10 plus years...and in a bad job situation....I am in a very difficult situation. Is there any suggestion to kick start my case or get USCIS to actively start working the case? Thank you for your advice.
Posted: 7/4/2013 1:23:40 PM
View Post
Total Posts In Topic: 4
Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth