There is 1 post in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
Be the first person to add a reply.
Omersaleh
7/18/2015 3:36:59 PM
Total Post: 1
I do not know why I do not understand the letter: what do I do for processing Nsaagm you and best regards. Last message I received from nvc The NVC completed its processing of OMAR ABDULAZIZ ABIDO SALEH's visa petition. The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in CAIRO, EGYPT. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified. The immigrant visa petition you filed for SALEH, OMAR ABDULAZIZ ABIDO was assigned to be processed at the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a, Yemen when our embassy temporarily closed. Therefore we are now transferring immigrant visa cases for Yemeni citizens to the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Egypt. At the interview at the embassy, a consular officer asked the beneficiary for additional information needed to resolve the case. The U.S. Embassy in Cairo will review OMAR ABDULAZIZ 's case file to determine what information or documents are needed. The U.S. Embassy in Cairo will send OMAR ABDULAZIZ further instructions. OMAR ABDULAZIZ may need to travel to Cairo for another interview and/or to bring the requested information or documents. OMAR ABDULAZIZ will be responsible for any travel costs to Egypt. We recommend that you research entry requirements for Yemeni citizens traveling to Egypt so OMAR ABDULAZIZ will be ready to travel if/when the embassy in Cairo requests they attend an interview. If asked to travel to Cairo for an interview, OMAR ABDULAZIZ should provide original copies of all the documents submitted to the NVC and presented at the first interview in Sana'a. We strongly recommend OMAR ABDULAZIZ also bring an updated version of any police records and the I-864 Affidavit of Support form to any scheduled interviews. Please be aware that the U.S. Embassy in Cairo may ask the beneficiary to fill out an online DS-260 form and redo their medical exam with Panel Physicians in Cairo.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth