Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > NVC / I-485 / EAD / AP Forum
F2A from Philippines
There are 9 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
Shanelle
7/27/2014 7:03:27 AM
Total Posts: 10
Hi Amazon, GOOD Day, My PD is February 11, 2011. My question is The NVC already requested to submit a original copy of the following documeents: Marriage Certficate, Birth Certicate, NBI Clearance and a copy of Our Passport. My question is What is the next step? And how long it will takes for them to email us for thw next step? Please help me. I feel anxious. And sorry for my english. Sincerely your's, GHEN
Sam240984
7/28/2014 8:18:21 AM
Total Posts: 5
Hi ghen, NVC will now review the documents submitted by you and will revert with their response within 30 business days. You will receive an email either of case completion or checklist/rfe if any. Best of luck for your journey.
Shanelle
7/28/2014 8:24:30 AM
Hi Sam240984, THANK you for your reply to my posts. Are they going to give a schedule for the medical once they completing reviewing of our papapers? THANKS VERY MUCH. Best Regards.
Sam240984
7/28/2014 10:16:36 AM
No, you wil receive an email notification once your case gets completed, then interview will be scheduled by NVC at local consulate which will take another 4-6 weeks provided your priority date is current and it will be after 4-6 weeks. You have to get your medical done only few days before the interview.
Shanelle
7/28/2014 11:16:24 AM
Sam240984, Hi, oh i see. I am bit nervous. I wish they will give me a schedule once our papers completed. THANKYOU Very Much for your response. Hmmm. You mean about 4-6weeks after i get an email notification about the papers conpletion it means that they will give me a schedule interview from the time that my papers gets completed after the 4-6weeks for exmple today they email me they notify me that our papers already completed then i have to wait anotger 4-6weeks before they going you give me an interview date? SORRY if i have so many questions. I really really dont know what will be next. And i dont know what you mean in 4-6weeks sorry for being slow. :( i really feel anxious on whats going on with our papers. Hope u still reply on my post REGARDS,
Sam240984
7/28/2014 11:30:03 AM
Yes, you understud correctly. Like I got my case completed on 24th June, my PD is also current still I am waiting for my interview schedule and suppose I get the interview date today it will be somewhere in September. No problems you can ask as many question as u want, if I am aware I will respond, as there are many who are in same boat, some are lil further some are behind no difference [flapper]
Shanelle
7/28/2014 11:51:24 AM
Sam240984, Hi, so you mean your case already completed since june 24 but still, no yet schedule for your interview date? Why is so long. Huhu. Sigh. Hope we can survive this. Your going to migrate in the US? God bless for both of us. hope everything will be ok.[laugh] God is good.
Sam240984
7/28/2014 12:05:55 PM
Yes, I got my case completed since 24th June and my PD is current since 1st July, still no luck. NVC is just asking me to wait for slot availability at my consulate. Yes, my husband is in US and I am in India, we have been married since exactly one year and in between we just met once. It's really frustrating. Hope to get interview soon now. let's see what's is our faith now, as DOS is already talking about retrogression in NOV. Yes, we really need a blessing.
Shanelle
7/28/2014 12:52:25 PM
Sam240984, Oh.. what does retrogression mean? Sorry about that.. hope they can give us our interview date as soon before that retrogression you talking about. I feel like im loosing hope after i read that retrogression cause it seems that its not good. :(

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth