Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > I-130 Forum
Why no NOA1??
There is 1 post in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
Be the first person to add a reply.
melmann
6/18/2014 4:34:39 AM
Total Posts: 2
Hi All, I submitted two I-130 petitions, one for my husband and one for my daughter, which were received by the Chicago Lockbox on 2 July. They have taken payment for both petitions already. I completed a G-1145 e-Notification form for both petitions. We live in Vietnam, so I am not expecting to receive a hardcopy of the NOA1 yet as the post here is slow and unreliable. However, I understand that most people receive a text message and/or email as requested by their G-1145 usually within about 6 days, and 10 days at most. I checked the USCIS website and they say that if you have not received the NOA1 within 10 days of their receipt of the I-130, then to email them at [email protected] to enquire or call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283. I have sent the email and have had no response so far. I also tried to call the number, but it was not possible to get through to a person. I was calling from 8am Chicago time for several hours, but the message kept telling me to call back between 8am and 6pm Mon-Fri, which I already was. I was following the options of 1-2-2 once in the call. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get through to USCIS to get a response on this? Many thanks.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth