There is 1 post in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
Be the first person to add a reply.
Svitlana
6/13/2014 8:58:07 AM
Total Posts: 27
Hi everyone, I filed last September in EB3 ROW and got my greencard in beginning of March.My husband filed with me and still got nothing.We both had similar RFE and replied in timely manner. Lawyer's inquiry got following answer: " You or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. Our records show that your case is currently pending adjudication. However, we have had to perform additional review on your case, and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within six months of this letter, please call customer service at the number provided below to inquire about the status of your case. We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience." Lawyer is being vague answering my questions.I gather it seems like additional review can mean anything or nothing at all. Anybody here with similar experience? What might be the reason for additional review? Is it just generic excuse for any delay?

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth