Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > NVC / I-485 / EAD / AP Forum
PD current but no interview letter
There are 3 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
walfredo
6/10/2014 1:35:24 PM
Total Posts: 43
So finally my friends PD is current as of July 2014 VB, and we expected to receive a letter almost 2 weeks ago, but have not. Amazon, do you have any thoughts as to why we have not received an interview letter yet? Category F1 ROW PD 22MAR07 Country/Consulate: Kiev, Ukraine Seems most people get theirs between the 28th-4th of the month prior to bulletin being released. Tried calling NVC all last week, busy signal (total time trying to contact NVC by phone = 8+ hrs).
walfredo
6/11/2014 12:32:33 PM
Total Posts: 43
We got in touch with NVC, apparently its taking a little longer than normal to process letters, but the interview date is scheduled and the letter should come soon.
Sam240984
7/15/2014 8:11:05 AM
Total Posts: 5
Hi everyone, at NVC my case got completed on 24th June, my priority date is current and I am just waiting for interview letter, immediate relatives of citizen from my consulate having cc date of 30th June got the interview date but I have not heard anything yet. If anybody has some clue please update. Mine is consular processing case, visa category EB2 follow to join, I am spouse of an LPR. Can anyone please update how much time it generally takes to receive an interview letter after case is completed.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth