MY CASE COMPLETE AT NVC AND WAITTING FOR INTERVIEW DATE...
I WANT TO CHANGE THE CONSLATE.
SO. I SEND REQUEST TO THE EMBASSY NEAR FROM MY COUNTRY IF THEY ACCEPTE MY VISA.
MY question is whay next steps?
You should email NVC and ask them to change embassy location. If they have not sent the application to your local embassy, they may be able to change it.