Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > Other Family Based Discussion
F2A approved, but aged out. Wish to enter on valid tourist visa
There is 1 post in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
+ Add New Post
Be the first person to add a reply.
4/6/2014 7:55:10 PM
Total Post: 1
Hi all, My father who is a green card holder applied for me (under 21 immediate family category). Even though my application was approved, I aged out because of the waiting time (even after subtracting the CSPA grace period). Now I am 21 and currently in my home country. However, I have a valid tourist visa for the US that expires on January 15, 2015. I have been traveling to the US every year for almost 10 years to spend time with my father, but never since my green card application was submitted last year. I wish to travel to US in December 2014. Here are my questions: > Will there be an issue at port of entry? Will the officer at port of entry have information about my green card application? > Normally I get 6 month authorization to stay in US on my tourist visa, will I get another 6 months or will my stay be cut short on the day my visa finishes? > If my intent becomes an issue, can you provide me a list of documents that would convey my intent to return to my home country? Thank you very much in advance.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth