Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > NVC / I-485 / EAD / AP Forum
Checklist on IV
There are 4 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
Jasmine
11/21/2013 9:32:40 PM
Total Posts: 23
Hello everyone! Can someone help me on this please. I already sent the civil documents to nvc these are the following : birth certificate,marriage certificate,photocopy of biographic page passport, police certificate, 2 passport size photo.. According to f2a category (spouse) those are the civil documents needed.. But i received just now a checklist regarding civil documents needed to be passed but not specified. My question is do i need to send again another copy? Coz i dont know what document they asked for coz i think i sent the documents completely. Thanks for helping me on this!
Yhatz
11/22/2013 11:17:07 AM
Total Post: 1
I received the same thing, but you know what the correction is probably on your AOS form, does it mention something about the review of affidavit of support?
Jasmine
11/22/2013 12:39:10 PM
Total Posts: 23
Hi, not for aos. My husband just called nvc and they told him to disregard the email if we already sent the documents. It's just a false checklist i think.
walfredo
11/22/2013 2:25:02 PM
Total Posts: 43
We had the same thing happen when we did not provide CERTIFIED copies of documents. We sent notarized copies, and not certified copies. Some of the documents came back as rejected because of this. Your best bet is to send originals (make sure you scan and copy for your own records before sending). Certified copies of original are issued by your country government and also work. You can also call the NVC and ask why your documents were rejected (recommended).

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth