Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > I-130 Forum
Case transferred to Nebraska since over 2months
There are 4 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
Akinade
11/16/2013 4:45:24 AM
Total Posts: 3
Hi everyone, My PD is 8/2/2013. My case was transferred from Vermont to Nebraska and what's funny is that I have sen cases approved with a latter date. I am a LPR and am filling for my husband. We are both emotionally unstable because the distance is not helping issues at all. Please I need your advise people. Are cases transferred to nebraska abandoned or what?
A&P
11/17/2013 2:57:38 AM
Total Posts: 11
Hi Akinade, Our PD is May 16th, 2013 and we were transferred to Nebraska on September but still waiting. They are approving some June/July cases now, so I don't think you have to worry now. I'm sure they are going to start approving August cases in the following weeks. However, we have seen how people got the approval, even people with priority dates later than us and people who were transferred after us too. We really don't know what's happening. I recommend you to keep an eye on it in the next weeks. Good luck and hope you get the approval soon! We know how difficult it is.
Akinade
11/17/2013 5:32:44 AM
I hope so A & P. I really do and thanks for the words of encouragememt
Akinade
11/25/2013 1:54:01 AM
Did you get your approval A&P?

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth