Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > I-130 Forum
Denied then Approved Case...
There are 4 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
RCC17
11/3/2013 8:42:10 AM
Total Posts: 2
Good day AMAZON.. I already interviewed last year(July 20,2012)by consular officer under F2B category with Priority Date October 29,1999 & received 221 g form.. Because I did not provided my requirements under 221g form I received Letter of Refusal under Section 212(a)(5)(A) of Immigration and National Act (INA)dated Sept.10,2012 both beneficiary (Me) and petitioner(My Mother) received a letter. My case was returned back to USCIS (VSC). My Case Status POST DECISION ACTIVITY "On October 15,2012 a USCIS office received this case from State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review or if we need something from you." Last January 30,2013, I wrote to USCIS explaining why I did not submitted my requirements under 221g form after my interviewed. Also I attached (submitted) to my letter the complete requirements under my 221g form. I received letter from USCIS dated February 25,2013 a NOTICE OF APPROVAL It said "Reference is made to Benificiary's request which was Filed with the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services("USCIS") on Feb.12,2013,seeking to opt out under section 6 of the Child Status Protection Act.(Public Law 107-208,116 stat.927),codified at section 204(k) of the Immigration and National Act. After careful review and consideration, USCIS concludes that the Benificiary has established eligibility to opt-out, and request is hereby approved. This Notice completes all USCIS action in this matter. All inquiries should be directed to the Department of State.If a visa number is already available, contact the Immigrant Visa Unit of the U.S Embassy" I always checked My Case at U.S Department of State via Consular Electronic Application Center(CEAC) Status Update Date :21-May 2013. It Said " Your Immigrant Visa Case has been transferred to another U.S Consular Office. You should check back for your case status at a later date. High Lighted "TRANSFER IN PROGRESS" It's almost 6 months for the last update date of my case at DOS which was 21-May-2013 still no response / nothing change. Everytime call to USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283 they reply with old post "Post Decision Activity ..Pending Review". Still confuse to my case status.. How long will I wait to this case for their Decision...
Amazon
11/5/2013 3:27:51 AM
Total Posts: 591
You can take an infopass appointment and directly meet with them. They would be able to provide more information.
RCC17
11/5/2013 4:36:06 AM
Total Posts: 2
Thanks AMAZON,, Is USCIS the same as US consular Office? Based on my letter above,, Before,, my case was sent to USCIS (VSC).After Approving it said that all inquiries should be directed to Department of State,, when I inquire to DOS via Consular Electronic Application Center it said that my case was transferred to another US consular Office.. Just let me know if USCIS is also the same with US consular Office ? Thanks again...
Amazon
11/5/2013 8:58:03 AM
Total Posts: 591
US consular refers to US embassy or consulate in your home country. USCIS refers to USCIS offices within US. Based on what you wrote, they sent the application to VSC. Once it was approved, they sent it to NVC (Department of State). Hence NVC would be the best agency for you to contact for updates.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth