Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > I-130 Forum
updated processingTimes
There are 11 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
A2601
10/16/2013 4:27:22 PM
Total Posts: 55
Hai amazon,they have updated processingTimes today. i want to ask u that the time frame they are giving is true??as we can see 130 status is pending in some of the applicants in 2012,but the time frame showing for vermont is march 2013. how is that?
Amazon
10/21/2013 8:32:06 PM
Total Posts: 591
The time listed on USCIS website is the average processing time. Each case can take shorter or longer. You may have noticed in other forum threads or GC tracker that USCIS has approved some I-130 cases in 2-3 weeks. The good news is that if the I-130 case is pending beyond the time limit mentioned on USCIS website, you can call and ask them to open a service request to get an update on case status.
A2601
10/22/2013 7:00:15 AM
[quote=Amazon;6297]The time listed on USCIS website is the average processing time. Each case can take shorter or longer. You may have noticed in other forum threads or GC tracker that USCIS has approved some I-130 cases in 2-3 weeks. The good news is that if the I-130 case is pending beyond the time limit mentioned on USCIS website, you can call and ask them to open a service request to get an update on case status.[/quote] Thank for the reply..actually i got the local office transfer mail on sept 9..bfore it was in vermont.so this updated time frame applicable for me or not?if not where i should search for that?
Amazon
10/23/2013 3:58:08 AM
The local office do not typically mention all the processing time. The only way is to check the tracker and see how long cases typically take in the local office.
A2601
10/25/2013 5:41:50 PM
Hai Amazon,Am so glad to post that my case is approved today..[smile] can u tell me that which are all the things we can keep ready? thank u so much for support. keep going.....
Amazon
10/28/2013 4:08:40 AM
Congrats on the approval. This blog post will answer all questions: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/09/nvc-consular-processing-steps.html
Jspl13
10/29/2013 2:14:47 PM
Total Posts: 23
[quote=Amazon;6353]Congrats on the approval. This blog post will answer all questions: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/09/nvc-consular-processing-steps.html[/quote] Hi amazon! I just wanted to ask if it is okay if the passport biographic page be submitted late? Because i haven't secure my passport yet due to the clerical error i fixed with our marriage certificate it will be release nex week but the nvc is requesting for the documents. thank you!
Amazon
10/31/2013 6:12:11 AM
It is recommended to submit everything together. This way they are all in one file. If it is only few days delay, you can send all the documents at the same time later.
glenda28
11/4/2013 12:18:13 AM
Total Posts: 4
Hi Amazon, I need help from you. I just want to ask because its been more than a year now and we wasn't any got letter approval from the USCIS. We file the petition last June 20, 2012 until now our I-130 petition when i check online on there website is still initial review. Our Petition was been transferred from NSC to VSC. We tried to email them they said Good day, The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required security checks remain pending. Until the security checks have been completed, we cannot move forward on your case. These security checks are required to be completed on all applicants who apply for the immigration benefit you are seeking. We will make every effort to make a decision on this case as soon as the security checks are complete. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please contact us by calling our customer service number provided below. after g months waiting they email this Hello, Our records indicate that your name check request is still pending with the FBI. The FBI processes millions of name check requests each year with each requiring thoughtful consideration. We know how important this information is to you; however, the FBI must also balance the need for national security in preparing the response to each of these requests. The FBIs homeland security mission requires that the name check process be primarily focused on an accurate and thorough result. While an exact date for completion of this review cannot be given, you may be assured that the results will be made available to us as quickly as possible. Your continued patience is appreciated. Amazon how long is this take? we did wait please give me some advise
Amazon
11/5/2013 3:30:35 AM
I would recommend either calling USCIS every few weeks to check for update or take an infopass appointment and meet with them.
glenda28
11/5/2013 9:58:15 PM
Total Posts: 4
Thank you so much Amazon We did info pass last week and still the same they said. They can't any give info until the security check are done.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth