9/16/2013 10:27:58 PM
- If you have approved I-140, You are entitled to get *infinite* years of H1-B extentions, even if you have changed Employer?
- PERM Approved from Previous Employer in 2009.
- I-140 Approved from Previous Employer in 2010.
- Resigned from Previous Employer in 2010
- Joined Current Employer after getting H1-B extention for 3 years, in 2010 (6 years of H1-B complete).
- Now, H1-B term is expiring in 2013 again. (Being filed this month- 9 years of H1-B complete).
- Will there be any issue in getting further H1B extention for 3 years based on the I-140 approval got from the previous Employer.
- Since PERM has *not* been filed afresh from the current Employer yet.
- Any impact now? if my previous Employer has revoked/withdrawn my I-140 in the last 3 years.
[b]- Is there any shared database or Source that can be used by the Atty to check if my I-140 (from previous Employer has been revoked/withdrawn or is it still Active? Or[/b]
- it doesn’t make any significance now since it has already been ported to my new Employer. (called AC-21 ?)
Your new company lawyer should be able to help answer all these questions. Did you get a chance to talk to the lawyers?
Also see this: http://www.hooyou.com/h-1b/h1b_exten_6years.html