Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > I-130 Forum
to AMAZON
There are 7 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
DREAM COMES
9/10/2013 5:10:47 PM
Total Posts: 27
hi amzon, i want ask you: my friend give me (((((joint sponser))))) for my visa, can my lawyer give it to anther one(((((joint sponser))))) is there any information about my case,can use it in the applaction of the joint sponser , which Does not allow to any one to use my ((((joint sponser)))))[confused]
Amazon
9/12/2013 5:32:36 AM
Total Posts: 591
If the petitioner does not have sufficient income, they can go for joint sponsor. Please see this forum thread for multiple links: http://www.mygcvisa.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1043
DREAM COMES
9/12/2013 4:14:25 PM
Total Posts: 27
i have join sponsor, and i gave to my lawyer, but if the lawyer bad man, can he changes the information of join sponsor and give it to his freind to use it, or he can not change it ?
Amazon
9/16/2013 4:08:20 AM
Since he is submitting the form to USCIS, he can change it. However if the lawyer changes the joint sponsor to some one else, the new person will be financially liable for the applicant.
marione05
9/17/2013 5:28:38 AM
Total Posts: 41
Dear Amazon.. ;) Would you know how could we change the beneficiary's name from maiden name to married name in the NVC stage? We are currently waiting for the case number.. :)
Amazon
9/18/2013 6:49:05 AM
Did you change the last name for other documents also (passport, etc)? You can also contact NVC for name change. Make sure your last name is same in all documents. In DS-230, they also ask you if you go by different name. You can enter the new name in that section.
marione05
9/18/2013 8:46:09 AM
Total Posts: 41
I'm about to renew my passport and use the married name. So that when the NVC process starts, I could use the new name. Ok I'll call NVC. Thank you! :)

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth