Forum Home > Non-Immigrant US Visa Discussion > Student and Exchange Visitor Visas (F, M and J)
F visa for approved F2B person
There are 5 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
Amarpreet
8/23/2013 10:24:02 AM
Total Posts: 5
sir can a person whose whole family is in USA and got their GC, can apply for f visa. considering the fact that [b]my F2B case is approved [/b]and pending at NVC waiting for priority date to be current. if not then is there any other visa on which i can visit my family, because i m still student in India is there any hope from immigration Bill that House Congress may want to pass. [confused] thank u
Amazon
8/24/2013 10:20:29 PM
Total Posts: 591
This is tricky. F1 visa is non immigrant visa with intent to return to home country. However your I-130 application is approved. This means that you are intending to immigrate to US. I would recommend talking to a lawyer. During F1 interview, you can mention that your I-130 is approved. They can, at their discretion, stamp "dual intent" on F1 visa stamp. Some people have done this successfully. http://www.mygcvisa.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=107#post107
Amarpreet
8/25/2013 1:35:47 PM
and answer to my last 2 line is still pending sir thank u
Amazon
8/25/2013 9:24:05 PM
Total Posts: 591
House leaders said that they would not pass Senate CIR bill. Currently House and Senate are not ready to compromise on one immigration bill. We will have to wait and see what they plan to do once Congress gets back.
Amarpreet
8/26/2013 4:44:29 AM
thank u sir

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth