http://www.mygcvisa.com/tracker/viewcase.aspx?u=darsh17 This is my case for your reference.
My PD is 22nd April 2013. I got RFE Notice on 5th August. My current status is RFE Review.
And I have 2-3 questions in my mind. Kindly help me to know the answers.
1) Does RFE mean my file is opened and under process?
2) RFE was just for a single mistake. I had to write N/A in the field of "Did Applicant try to get Visa of U.S.A. previously?"
So, Should I think all other docs. are fine and they are satisfied with the file?
3) My latest status is RFE Review (19th august). So, is it so within 60 days my file will get approved?
Thanks a lot. :)
1. Your file was under process when RFE was issued. Right now they may be processing other application (since they cannot keep file open if they cannot work on it).
2. If USCIS think any other files have errors, they will contact you.
3. It depends on when the USCIS officer will be able to process the application. Based on many posts in this forum, they are processing cases randomly.
Eventually my file has been approved on 29th August [smile]
Whats your opinion now? So, even in worst case scenario, Is it likely that I'll be eligible to enter USA by February-March 2013?
Thanks again for the help .[thumbup]
Congrats on the approval. Since in GC tracker, you mentioned that you are outside US, you will have to wait for NVC to set up interview. They will do this as long as PD is current.
Congratulations Dip!! :D
Now I'm the only one remaining in the GC tracker under RFE review! Hehe..
Just got our approval too!! Hoooray!! :D :D :D
Congrats Marione. That is great news :)
[quote=Amazon;3954]Congrats Marione. That is great news :)[/quote]
Thanks so much Amazon![biggrin]
[quote=marione05;3943]Just got our approval too!! Hoooray!! :D :D :D[/quote]