GC Tracker Suggestions
There are 6 posts in this topic. Total Reaction: 1
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
marione05
8/12/2013 10:20:28 AM
Total Posts: 41
Hello Amazon! I commend you for a well-designed and informative website! =) The interface you incorporated is very modern! =) Anyhow, one thing though that I'd like to suggest.. Sorting for the GC Tracker List.. This is when we click the header we may be able to sort.. =) What coding language are you using? Maybe I can be of any help? =) Kudos to you and your team! =d>
Amazon
8/12/2013 7:35:55 PM
Total Posts: 591
[quote=marione05;2564]Hello Amazon! I commend you for a well-designed and informative website! =) The interface you incorporated is very modern! =) [/quote] Aww...Thank you Marione [biggrin] [quote] Anyhow, one thing though that I'd like to suggest.. Sorting for the GC Tracker List.. This is when we click the header we may be able to sort.. =) [/quote] It is one of the feature request to sort by clicking on header. Currently you can still easily sort (up or down). Just select the dropdown for sort by and select ascending or descending. You can also filter by lots of fields. [quote] What coding language are you using? Maybe I can be of any help? =) Kudos to you and your team! =d> [/quote] Thank you. It is based on .NET as base. Let us know anything else you would like to add (or a completely new feature). Current features include: 1. Immigration Blog 2. Forum 3. GC calculator 4. GC tracker 5. Latest news - updated every minute (on any topic including your favorite celebrity). 6. Find hidden visa bulletin.
Swe
9/19/2013 4:39:14 PM
Total Posts: 33
Could we also please add the interview date for family based F2A I 485 section? Thanks! [smile]
Admin
9/21/2013 5:43:02 AM
Total Posts: 13
[quote=Swe;4137]Could we also please add the interview date for family based F2A I 485 section? Thanks! [smile] [/quote] Hi Swe, we have added five new columns for FB I-485 tracker and two more in FB I-130 tracker. Please let us know if there are any other features you would like to add. [biggrin]
keshy
3/18/2014 2:33:19 AM
Total Posts: 3
Once you are in the tracker page, is it possible to directly switch to a different tracker?
Amazon
3/18/2014 2:42:48 AM
Total Posts: 591
Yes. Go to your favorite tracker page. At the top of the tracker page, there is a drop down besides change tracker. From that drop down, you can directly move to any tracker that you want. Hope this helps.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth