Forum Home > Other Discussions > Ask A Lawyer
There is 1 post in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
+ Add New Post
Be the first person to add a reply.
10/12/2017 5:53:42 PM
Total Posts: 2
Hi My PD for my family is 14 Dec 2015 my son tern on 21 years in August 2017 and I fill for him DS260 form and pay visa fees but now they remove his name from the list in my page in NVC I call NVC and they told me the consular in the Embassy will inform they family about what to do please can you tell me what to do ?

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth