Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > Other Family Based Discussion
Visa Bulletin conundrum
There are 4 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
Ventek
8/2/2013 9:10:30 PM
Total Post: 1
Hey everyone, My PD is 5th july 2001 from F4 category, and from what it seems, my PD may get current this upcoming september visa bulletin. I and my family have already been interviewed with the exception of 1 brother. Then retrogression took place so we were put on hold. Now in June Embassy 'accidently' told us to give new DS230 forms and med reports but after a week, were told to wait until our date gets current. Now that since PD date may get current, what do you guys think will they tell us? We have already conducted our medical before getting their email so We'll be submitting the same med reports but How many days do you all think they'll take to contact us again after our date gets current?
Amazon
8/6/2013 10:10:27 PM
Total Posts: 591
You should contact NVC for update. They will typically schedule interview when PD is current.
k81512
8/21/2013 12:54:15 PM
Total Posts: 3
Hi Amazon just want to ask about my mother's petition, her PD is august 09 1993 under F1 category (unmarried sons and daughters of us citizen)... and she was supposed to be in USA maybe a year ago cos her PD was already processed, but early this year she got another mail from NVC asking about my grandmas new address in USA cos the letter nvc sent to grandma was not delivered she is the petitioner... my mother is now married what we should do now? how can we inform NVC about changed of status? is she can still go to USA and her husband? we are planning to email NVC to reply for the letter they sent her... Also my Aunty which is also petitioned under F1 category same PD like my mom but now she has 2 children how can we inform NVC but she is still unmarried thanks..
Amazon
8/24/2013 9:55:00 PM
Total Posts: 591
Since this is little tricky, I would recommend talking to a layer. F1 category is only for applicants who are currently unmarried.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth