There is 1 post in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
Be the first person to add a reply.
nsjv2891
2/20/2017 6:47:14 AM
Total Post: 1
Hello, I am applying for an EB1A. I live in California but the company I work for has offices all over the country (and the world). I can use any address for applying. I wanted to know does the Nebraska versus the Texas service center affect the approval chances for a i140? Till 2012 the approval rate at Texas was much higher than Nebraska. If so, what should I use as an address proof? so I can file at the Texas service center. Second question - My profile is as follows: MBA from Top 10 School, working at a top tier management consulting firm. 10+ years of experience Targeting the following criteria: 1. Judge - Was in a panel of judges for a international business case competition 2. Original scientific, business contribution - Letter from CXO of a Fortune 10 organization stating major business impact benefiting several local economies. Have media citations for the impact of the work 3. Leading or critical role for distinguished organization - Recommendation letters from senior partners and senior clients stating the criticality of my work, and media citations for a distinguished organization 4. High Salary - Very high salary, top 0.1% of profession What are my chances of EB1A. I have hired a immigration lawyer as well. Money is no concern can get a panel of lawyer(s) if need be. Thanks

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth