Attorney filed PERM in EB3 which needed to files in EB2 category
There are 4 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
AK
5/2/2016 1:54:48 AM
Total Post: 1
Hi, My attorney filed my PERM in EB3 category because the HM gave the job requirements for the EB3 category. The HR did a mistake and misread my manager's sent job requirement and filed it for EB3 category where my manager sent the job requirement which qualified me for Eb2 category. Now, when I found out, I am pushing them to file the PERM in EB2. I want to know to what are my options to get the PERM filed in EB2? Is there a way to withdraw the EB3 PERM and file it fresh EB2? Any response will be appreciated. Thanks, AK
gersane
8/16/2018 3:39:45 PM
Maybe is better that you use a good immigration lawyer
Tatiana
3/30/2023 8:57:19 AM
Total Posts: 2
Category: EB5 France
I advise you to change your lawyer
Madi Mughal
6/2/2023 12:17:31 PM
Category: EB5 Pakistan
If an attorney filed a PERM (Program Electronic Review Management) application in the EB3 (Employment-Based Third Preference) category instead of the required EB2 (Employment-Based Second Preference) category, it may be considered a mistake or an error on the part of the attorney. The EB2 category generally requires a higher level of education or work experience compared to the EB3 category. In such a situation, it would be advisable to consult with the attorney and discuss the mistake. They may be able to take corrective measures by withdrawing the filed PERM application and filing a new one under the correct category. It's important to address this issue promptly to avoid any potential complications or delays in the immigration process. Immigration laws and procedures can be complex, and mistakes can happen. It's always recommended to work closely with a qualified attorney or immigration professional to ensure that all the necessary forms and documents are filed correctly and in the appropriate category.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth