EB3 VISAS
There are 6 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
mgaby32
7/3/2013 3:05:39 PM
Total Post: 1
ANYBODY CAN HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW THE VISA BULLETIN WORKS???? IAM VERY COMFUSED!!!!!!I UNDERSTAND THAT THE LIST FOR EB3 MEXICO IS ON JAN,1, 2009 AND MY PRIORITY DATE IS FOR APRIL,15,2009 WHAT THAT MEANS?????? SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE LIST FOR EB3 MEXICO IS "C" THAT MEANS I HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL THE LIST IS ON ACTUALL DATE I MEAN THAT UNTILL IT REACHES JULY,2013???? OR HOW IT WORKS IAM VERY COMFUSED !!!!!MY LAWYER JUST TELLS ME I HAVE TO KEEP WAITTING...........
Amazon
7/3/2013 8:22:32 PM
Total Posts: 591
Its actually very simple. If your PD is Apr 15, 09 - you will have to wait for visa bulletin date for EB3 Mexico to be Apr 16, 2009 or after that date. Once VB dates move April 16, 2009 you can file I-485 application. You do NOT have to wait for VB date to be "Current". Since you are new to this, please see this link: http://blog.mygcvisa.com There are lots of useful articles on right side of the page (under popular news). These will help you get a clear idea of what is going on. Feel free to post any other questions below.
mongol
7/4/2013 12:19:00 PM
Total Posts: 2
Hi Amazon. the demand for Eb3 row still low, according to the last demand release on July, so this means that for the next vb for August the Eb3 row could move forward?. Thanks
Amazon
7/5/2013 8:54:24 PM
Total Posts: 591
There is a very low chance that EB3ROW would move forward in Aug VB. The demand data only contains preadjudicated cases. It takes about 4-7 months to preadjudicate cases (since that is the processing time for I-485). Hence the "real" demand will not show up in demand data till Sept/Oct demand data. The most accurate data will show up in I-485 pending inventory (which was updated in Apr) and does not contains huge forward movement from May 1.
Nriway
6/30/2023 8:01:00 AM
Total Posts: 11
Category: EB1 India
Getting an EB-3 visa is more effortless than EB-1 and EB-2. It is available for three categories: skilled workers, qualified workers, and unskilled workers or other workers. A skilled worker is one who has two years of work experience and relevant post-secondary education or training.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth