Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > NVC / I-485 / EAD / AP Forum
online DS-260
There are 6 posts in this topic. Total Reaction: 1
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
tabula_rasa
2/8/2014 12:04:23 PM
Total Posts: 56
AoS has been paid for and sent out. DS-260 is still not available. How does the new process go. We are not required to send the paperbased ds-230 but instead fill out ds-260 online??? What about the attachments? Marriage certificates, police certificates ...etc?
Molly
2/8/2014 3:06:59 PM
Total Posts: 53
@tabula_rasa When you full out the ds 260 online you can either scan your documents and send it to the nvc via email or just post all original and photocopies to the address on your barcode sheet
tabula_rasa
2/8/2014 4:44:00 PM
Thank you for your reply. So i do need to send all the other documents, except for the form. Do you know when approximately the IV bill becomes available to pay?
Molly
2/8/2014 10:31:12 PM
Total Posts: 53
it all depends on how fast they are processing it my husband got both AOS and IV bill around the same time you normally get it via email first and you can print out the invoice and send money order or pay online
tabula_rasa
2/9/2014 7:44:42 AM
Thank you))) Waiting... again....[bored] [blink]
marione05
2/20/2014 7:36:09 AM
Total Posts: 41
[quote=tabula_rasa;7863]AoS has been paid for and sent out. DS-260 is still not available. How does the new process go. We are not required to send the paperbased ds-230 but instead fill out ds-260 online??? What about the attachments? Marriage certificates, police certificates ...etc?[/quote] For what I know, DS-260 is online for all countries. But the AOS and IV docs submission depends per country. As for the Philippines, we still do it by postal mail. You can check out if your country qualify for online submission.. http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/submit/how-to-submit-documents-to-the-nvc.html

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth