Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > NVC / I-485 / EAD / AP Forum
Interview Type Questions
There are 7 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
soulmates
3/12/2014 1:20:56 AM
Total Posts: 29
Hello, So finally my wife's interview got scheduled after approval of the case by the NVC. We are preparing all the information to demonstrate the ongoing relationship after marriage. Any ideas on what type of questions are typically asked in that interview? Cheers.
Amazon
3/12/2014 3:17:15 AM
Total Posts: 591
Congrats on the interview. If you look at the NVC tracker and in this forum, many people have written in full details their interview experience and list of questions they asked the applicant. Questions typically would be asked to make sure that the marriage is valid. They would also be checking the answer you gave matches the information you have written in application and background checks.
A2601
3/23/2014 6:47:26 AM
Total Posts: 55
which consulate?how long it took after case complete??
soulmates
5/1/2014 11:19:50 PM
Interview was completed and visa approved! 1.5 years from filling the I-130. Now have to wait to have passport mailed with visa information and then do the final payment.
Molly
5/2/2014 2:06:44 PM
Total Posts: 53
Congrats soulmates what was the interview like I meann what sort of questions did they ask
soulmates
5/8/2014 1:25:46 AM
Hi Molly, It was basic questions that anyone in a bona fide marriage would have no problem to answer. Things like how we met, how many times I visit her, etc. By the way, it has been 1 week from interview and still waiting for news on the actual Visa. It will be delivered via Courier service but so far no news on the website.
Molly
5/15/2014 8:44:51 PM
Total Posts: 53
Hi soulmates thanks I had my interview and everything went well I have to uplift my visa in the next 5days and according to my ceac status my visa has already been printed I wish all those who are awaiting interview good luck

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth