Top US Immigration Site
Add My Case
Latest VB Predictions
GC Wait Time
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Green Card Forum
Last 10 Posts
Tuesday, July 2, 2013(UTC)
Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:28:27 PM(UTC)
Number of Posts:
[0.04% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
View All Posts by User
Guidence on F2A or Student Vida
Tuesday, July 2, 2013 10:49:42 AM(UTC)
• Working in the IT Filed since 2001 after completing BE in Computer Science
• Came to US in 2003 on H1, got green card in October 2011 EB2.
• Planning to getting married to an Indian citizen now
• Engagement was in May, getting married later this year
• Was planning to first get her on student visa
• Now applying for Spring intake in Jan
• Planning to get college admission and student visa done in Q4.
• Thought process was to have Student visa before marriage so that she can be here in US
Looking for guidance
1. What are the process that can be taken for GC after getting student visa to get her GC?
2. Also now since F2A is going to be current is there any advantage in getting married in July itself?
3. How long it might take for I130 to be approved?
4. Is there any advantage if F2A remains current till November?
Thank you so much for the help.
to view case details.
Powered by YAF
YAF © 2003-2019, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.038 seconds.
Rate My Professor
Celebrity Net Worth