Saturday, May 30, 2015 8:30:10 AM
My wife is my petitioner and my Visa Category is F2A.I have completed DS-261. My question is:

Question 1:
My wife's yearly income is yearly 5000$. Can she sponsor me? If she can then which form she need to submit I-864 or I864EZ.
Question 2:
My wife is admitted in USA as LPR in 2013 February.She filled tax file for 2013 and 2014, NVC want the tax return for the last three year.Now what can we do?
Question 3:
If i need a join sponsor then which form is need for the join sponsor( I-864 or I-864EZ)?

Similar Topics
Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth