Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:07:20 PM
Hi my brother filled for F4 visa with priority date Aug 2006. I was indian citizen and permenant resident of Canada when he applied. Now i am canadian citizen. My file is under India (foreign chargebility). Is ther anyway my brother can change this to Canada? Does it make diffrenece?
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 8:16:26 PM
File I-824 to change consular processing location if beneficiary's India address was on I-130.
Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth