Forum Home > Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion > NVC / I-485 / EAD / AP Forum
F2A Visa Interview call duration after NVC complete the case
There are 3 posts in this topic.
Watch This Topic
Start New Topic
Add Reply
Krunal Patel
1/26/2014 1:54:56 AM
Total Posts: 5
Hi, I have received email notification from NVC at 10th of Jan 2014, saying your case is complete at NVC and we are processing the interview schedule for my case. After that nothing heard back since then and nothing is yet scheduled as far I can see under February interview schedule. It's F2A, PD 14 Jan 2013, NVC completed case on 10 Jan 2014, Beneficiary/wife is in India and I (husband) Petitioner of the case and Mumbai US Embassy should be the location of interview per my understanding. can you estimate, when can I get the Visa Interview call if NVC has already completed the Case on Jan 10th of this month? Also, mention if I have to do any steps ? How soon can my wife join us in US considering the PD is current..? Thank you! The email what I received at 10th Jan : Dear Sir or Madam: The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified. The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa. The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview. Additional documentation requirements if applicable can be referenced at the following URL: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3742.html Sincerely, Director National Visa Center
marione05
2/3/2014 9:13:38 AM
Total Posts: 41
Hi! Did your wife has an interview schedule already? :)
Amazon
2/6/2014 3:02:42 AM
Total Posts: 591
Mumbai Consulate in India is one of the busy consulates. They have lot of applicants and smaller interview slots. Hence it could take longer for them to set up the interview. You can try calling them and see if they have any update.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth