• Profile:
  • Joined: Wednesday, June 26, 2013
  • Last Visit: Sunday, October 13, 2013 6:58:07 PM
  • Statistics
  • Number of Posts: 2 [0.08% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  • Thanks Given: 0
  • Thanks Received: 0
  • Thanked Posts: 0
Last 10 Posts
 View All Posts by User
Hi Amazon,

Yes, it was a typo. I actually meant that my wife who is a LPR filed for me under F2A category and my priority date is 10 Nov 2011.

Thanks for all your informative blogs. I must say that along with the useful information your website is so easy to navigate.

So the F2A is current... good news !!!

I have started preparing for my i485 documents. I already got the i693 completed. My TB Skin test came out to be positive but the chest XRay was clean... so it was a relief !

Right now, I have three questions, if you can answer them please:
1) I am on L1B visa. From where can I get an A-Number. It seems to be there on almost all the forms.
2) My wife quit her job 2 months ago to take care of our 6 month old baby. Can it be an issue, if I show my annual income (82K) on the form?
3) My current L1B visa is expiring on 29 Sep 2013 and I will be sending the i485 packet alongwith EAD and AP forms in first week of August. Is there a way that I can get my EAD and AP before my 29 Seep 2013? Otherwise, I will have to quit my job until I get my EAD.
Here is my situation -
Currently on L1B expiring 30 Sep 2013.
Wife filed i-130 under F2A category - PD is 8 Nov 2013.

Provided my PD is current in Aug 2013 VB, how long does it take to get the EAD and AP? If the visa dates retrogress in the following months will EAD processing also be delayed?

Since my visa is only valid until Sep end, I will not be able to work for my employer after that until I get my EAD. My employer has provided me the option to go for L1B new visa from Canada. If visa is not granted, will Visa Officer cancel my current valid L1 visa as well?

I do not want my AOS application to be void if I cannot enter US.

I am just torn between going to Canada for new L1 visa or waiting and not being able to work until I get my EAD.

Is it possible that the EAD is denied? Oh my gosh... I am getting crazy thinking about all this.

All I want is to stay with my family and get the GC asap.
Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth