• Profile:
  • Joined: Friday, March 21, 2014
  • Last Visit: Monday, August 18, 2014 2:21:56 AM
  • Statistics
  • Number of Posts: 2 [0.08% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  • Thanks Given: 0
  • Thanks Received: 0
  • Thanked Posts: 0
Last 10 Posts
 View All Posts by User
My father is here in the US with a 10 year multiple tourist visa and we have this belief that he can only stay here for 6 months and will have to go back to country of origin in order to be able to return to US in the future. However, my brother who is in the military is going to petition our father for green card while he is here but father is in his 5th month now and we were wondering if there is a way to extend his stay here while going to wait for his approval. Do we still have to file for extension of his visa. If yes, what form will he fill out? Also, where do we mail or submit the application? I heard that it's different from regular application since military petition is a priority so we thought maybe they have a different address?

I am currently on an EB2 E26 category on which I received on March 2012 from my previous employer in GA. I entered under the same sponsor as H1B category in May 2010 and was adjusted to green card in March 2012 with no problems encountered. I am a physical therapist. However, after 3 months, I quit my employer and moved in here to CA. I am still working as a PT here but on a home health setting and is an independent contractor and is no longer connected to my employer who sponsored my EB2. I also informed/updated USCIS of my new location. My questions are: 1) When can I possibly apply for US Citizenship? and 2) Will I encounter problems when I apply for US citizenship? Thanks.
Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth