Sweet Priyan

avatar

  • Profile:
  • Joined: Wednesday, June 5, 2013
  • Last Visit: Monday, June 24, 2013 10:49:47 PM
  • Statistics
  • Number of Posts: 1 [0.04% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  • Thanks Given: 0
  • Thanks Received: 0
  • Thanked Posts: 0
Last 10 Posts
 View All Posts by User
Friends,

My EB2 India Priority Date is Jul-01-2010. I am working as a consultant (Not a full time employee). My Client is interested in recruiting me as a Full Time Employee for last two years and i have been saying No to them as I was waiting for EB2 to move to my Priority Date. But Now they wanted to eliminate contractors and asked me again for a Full time position ( I think, it will be the last time). I wanted to get some help from you guys to make the decision on whether to join or wait. The Offer is better in all the ways compared to the existing one. But I will have wait for them to start my PERM and I-140. Typically that takes 6 Months for them to begin.

What do you guys suggest?


Thanks in Advance.

Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth