Top US Immigration Site
Add My Case
Latest VB Predictions
GC Wait Time
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Green Card Forum
Last 10 Posts
Monday, September 16, 2013(UTC)
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 6:00:57 AM(UTC)
Number of Posts:
[0.09% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
View All Posts by User
I-140 H1-B extention
Monday, September 16, 2013 2:27:58 PM(UTC)
- If you have approved I-140, You are entitled to get *infinite* years of H1-B extentions, even if you have changed Employer?
- PERM Approved from Previous Employer in 2009.
- I-140 Approved from Previous Employer in 2010.
- Resigned from Previous Employer in 2010
- Joined Current Employer after getting H1-B extention for 3 years, in 2010 (6 years of H1-B complete).
- Now, H1-B term is expiring in 2013 again. (Being filed this month- 9 years of H1-B complete).
- Will there be any issue in getting further H1B extention for 3 years based on the I-140 approval got from the previous Employer.
- Since PERM has *not* been filed afresh from the current Employer yet.
- Any impact now? if my previous Employer has revoked/withdrawn my I-140 in the last 3 years.
- Is there any shared database or Source that can be used by the Atty to check if my I-140 (from previous Employer has been revoked/withdrawn or is it still Active? Or
- it doesn’t make any significance now since it has already been ported to my new Employer. (called AC-21 ?)
Monday, September 16, 2013 1:33:29 PM(UTC)
Is there any shared database or Source that can be used by the Atty to check if my I-140 (from previous Employer)has been revoked/withdrawn or is it still Active?
to view case details.
Powered by YAF
YAF © 2003-2019, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.041 seconds.
Rate My Professor
Celebrity Net Worth