Joekim

avatar

  • Profile:
  • Joined: Thursday, July 4, 2013
  • Last Visit: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 11:05:43 PM
  • Statistics
  • Number of Posts: 2 [0.08% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  • Thanks Given: 0
  • Thanks Received: 0
  • Thanked Posts: 0
Last 10 Posts
 View All Posts by User
Thanks Amazon....appreciate your response. One follow up question....in my current situation (RFE responded and case in RFE response review) how safe is it to change jobs to a different employer using EAD? Is there any risk involved at all with getting the final approval? Like I mentioned...I am in a very bad job situation and hence the question.

My employer has also kept renewing my H1b for safety purposes and I was afraid that if I leave, they obviously will revoke H1B and maybe also try to do the same for the I140. Will that cause problems with my pending 485

Yes....I am EB3I
Hi....my PD (Jan 17 2003) became current in the July visa bulletin. However I got an RFE on June 14 as part of the mass RFEs. My attorney responded to those and on July 1 my case status changed to RFE Response Review.

However since then I have seen no more updates on my case while I have seen other approvals for July start trickling in. I tried calling USCIS to get to L2 and open a SR but they refused saying I need to wait 60 days. Having waited 10 plus years...and in a bad job situation....I am in a very difficult situation.

Is there any suggestion to kick start my case or get USCIS to actively start working the case? Thank you for your advice.
Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth