Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline rajannasa  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 2:12:00 PM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/8/2017(UTC)
Posts: 1
United States
Location: mn

PD is 2009 and got ead and ap in 2011. Still using h1b at my current job. Planning to change job the new employer can they employ me on ead or have to transfer h1b...trying to find safest options to move...
When PD becomes current for green card processing can I do it on my own thru Attorney or have to be dependent on some employer? Does the employer who filed my green card has any skin in the game after I quit him ?
I m on ead and loose job will it cause any out of status issue for green card
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.065 seconds.
Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth