abdul
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:08:56 PM
My wife and I went to our AOS interview it went all good we didn't have any issues
at the end of the interview officer took my i-94 which still valid ,and then said wait from 2 to 3 weeks for a decision and handled me a paper that my case is held for further review!!

now I am still under F1 visa and I just got my EAD in hand today, what if I skip school and they terminate me from school??

thanks
Gaby
Thursday, October 17, 2013 12:55:37 AM
Hello Abdul.
Can you give us additional info regarding your interview.... how was it?
Thanks
abdul
Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:01:13 AM
It was in Dallas fieled office at 11 am a Mexican officer interviewed us she was nice asked me and my wife some questions from my application then asked my wife about my full name and asked me about my wife's full name and how did we meet and about our child together and asked my wife how did she decide to convert to Islam and then took my i-94 that was it
shrishi
Thursday, October 17, 2013 11:10:51 PM
Hi Amazon,

We had our F2A AOS interview this morning. Everything went
smooth and the IO was very friendly. After a few questions and
proof for our relationship, he approved our case on the
spot. Amazon, thank you very much for providing
very informative web site and blog. Good luck
all F2A AOS applicants.
Amazon
Monday, October 21, 2013 8:20:38 PM
Originally Posted by: abdul 

My wife and I went to our AOS interview it went all good we didn't have any issues
at the end of the interview officer took my i-94 which still valid ,and then said wait from 2 to 3 weeks for a decision and handled me a paper that my case is held for further review!!

now I am still under F1 visa and I just got my EAD in hand today, what if I skip school and they terminate me from school??

thanks



Since it is still pending, it is recommended to continue to attend school.
Please remember to add your case to the GC tracker: http://www.mygcvisa.com/tracker 
Amazon
Monday, October 21, 2013 8:24:04 PM
Originally Posted by: shrishi 

Hi Amazon,

We had our F2A AOS interview this morning. Everything went
smooth and the IO was very friendly. After a few questions and
proof for our relationship, he approved our case on the
spot. Amazon, thank you very much for providing
very informative web site and blog. Good luck
all F2A AOS applicants.



That is great news. Congrats Shrishi. 😁

If you have some time, could you post the questions they asked during the interview (in the comments section at bottom of your case). I am sure it would be helpful to many people who are also going to be interviewed soon.

http://www.mygcvisa.com/...u=shrishi&g=Comments 
Please remember to add your case to the GC tracker: http://www.mygcvisa.com/tracker 
shrishi
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 3:02:08 PM
Originally Posted by: Amazon 



That is great news. Congrats Shrishi. 😁

If you have some time, could you post the questions they asked during the interview (in the comments section at bottom of your case). I am sure it would be helpful to many people who are also going to be interviewed soon.

http://www.mygcvisa.com/...u=shrishi&g=Comments 



Done! Thanks Amazon.

Swe
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:00:02 PM
😁 congrats srishi!
Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth