marione05
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 2:50:56 AM
Originally Posted by: Swe 

I think I read somewhere F2A may retrogress back to Sept 2012, but then again, we'll have to wait and watch.
Good Luck to all of us!



I am hoping too! Last quarter of 2012 or later!! πŸ–

2013-04-12 : Priority Date (CSC)
...
2013-08-07 : Got RFE 😞
2013-08-14 : USCIS received RFE response
2013-09-03 : USCIS Status - APPROVED! ^___^
...
2013-11-30 : Got AOS Checklist 😞
2014-01-06 : NVC received Checklist response
2014-01-24 : Case Completed at NVC! ^___^
...
2014-03 : Medical is pending due to Sputum Exam 😞
2014-04-22 : Original interview sched - cancelled
2014-05-14 : Medical done!
2014-05-19 : Interview done! ^___^
2014-05-22 : VISA ON HAND! Thank you Lord! πŸ™‚
"Good things come to those who wait..."
Amazon
Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:31:35 PM
Originally Posted by: FK 

@Amazon: does this mean, that those who filed the I130 prior to October, will get approved and get an available visa in the f2a category? Even if you get approved lets say september 30th, you ll still be transferred to NVC and get the GC, not taking the new priority dates into consideration from October?
(This is from the new visa bulletin)

F2A: This category was made β€œCurrent” in an effort to generate new demand for the upcoming fiscal year. Information received during discussions with the National Visa Center and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services indicates that this action is already having the intended result. Therefore, it is likely that a cut-off will be imposed for October. This cut-off is unlikely to have any negative impact on those who have already initiated action on their case prior to the announcement of the October cut-off dates.



NVC will only set up interview when PD is current.
Please remember to add your case to the GC tracker: http://www.mygcvisa.com/tracker 
FK
Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:49:03 PM
Thanks.
Based on your experience what would you say what is the latest date somebody should get approved in order to have a decent chance getting an interview from NVC?


Mrsdc
Friday, August 16, 2013 3:46:04 AM
received noa2 already... yehey...thanks amazon... thanks god...
marione05
Friday, August 16, 2013 4:50:17 AM
Originally Posted by: happywife 

received noa2 already... yehey...thanks amazon... thanks god...



Congratulations! You're a happier wife now.. πŸ‘


2013-04-12 : Priority Date (CSC)
...
2013-08-07 : Got RFE 😞
2013-08-14 : USCIS received RFE response
2013-09-03 : USCIS Status - APPROVED! ^___^
...
2013-11-30 : Got AOS Checklist 😞
2014-01-06 : NVC received Checklist response
2014-01-24 : Case Completed at NVC! ^___^
...
2014-03 : Medical is pending due to Sputum Exam 😞
2014-04-22 : Original interview sched - cancelled
2014-05-14 : Medical done!
2014-05-19 : Interview done! ^___^
2014-05-22 : VISA ON HAND! Thank you Lord! πŸ™‚
"Good things come to those who wait..."
Amazon
Friday, August 16, 2013 9:36:41 PM
Originally Posted by: FK 

Thanks.
Based on your experience what would you say what is the latest date somebody should get approved in order to have a decent chance getting an interview from NVC?



There are many factors involved. Two important ones are:

1. When they send the papers.
2. How many interview slots are present. Example if they have 500 slots per months but more than 800 people to interview.
Please remember to add your case to the GC tracker: http://www.mygcvisa.com/tracker 
Amazon
Friday, August 16, 2013 9:39:07 PM
Originally Posted by: happywife 

received noa2 already... yehey...thanks amazon... thanks god...



Congrats happwife. I agree with Marione 🀣
Please remember to add your case to the GC tracker: http://www.mygcvisa.com/tracker 
Mrsdc
Friday, August 16, 2013 11:13:02 PM
thnk u .... case added already:)
Mrsdc
Saturday, August 17, 2013 10:39:29 AM
hi amazon... i know that i need to send police clearance... im from phils but working in another country... do i need to produce police clearance from both countries? bec im outside phils ryt now... thanks
A2601
Saturday, August 17, 2013 1:59:49 PM
Originally Posted by: happywife 

hi amazon... i know that i need to send police clearance... im from phils but working in another country... do i need to produce police clearance from both countries? bec im outside phils ryt now... thanks



yes,should produce PCC from every country u have lived in for more than 6 months.
ermeglio
Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:00:42 PM
Hi, our F2A I-130 is now also approved. I found this on the USCIS web site, nothing received yet, neither email, nor mail. I hope NVC process our case quickly so we can get into the CURRENT Visa Bulletin for F2A for the rest of the fiscal 2013 year. I plan to call NVC on Monday and be proactive in order to get things ready as soon as possible.

If anybody has any experience with NVC, please share. Thanks in advance!

My case is already on the tracker. I am LPR with a wife outside the US. Because of this I hardly stay in USA. I am a self employed truck driver and this gives me a lot of freedom. I am 50% of the time at the US working and 50% of the time outside the US spending time with my wife.
kario
Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:02:24 PM
Originally Posted by: ermeglio 

Hi, our F2A I-130 is now also approved. I found this on the USCIS web site, nothing received yet, neither email, nor mail. I hope NVC process our case quickly so we can get into the CURRENT Visa Bulletin for F2A for the rest of the fiscal 2013 year. I plan to call NVC on Monday and be proactive in order to get things ready as soon as possible.

If anybody has any experience with NVC, please share. Thanks in advance!

My case is already on the tracker. I am LPR with a wife outside the US. Because of this I hardly stay in USA. I am a self employed truck driver and this gives me a lot of freedom. I am 50% of the time at the US working and 50% of the time outside the US spending time with my wife.



Congrats! what is you priority date and processing location?

Thanx
Similar Topics
Rate My Professor Celebrity Net Worth