Department of State did not release the January 2014 Demand Data. Please see below November 2013 Demand Data:
Published On: October 9, 2013
They also added the following note for November 2013 demand data:
1. The FY 2013 Employment annual limits were reached prior to the end of September, and no further allocation
of numbers was possible after that time. Offices continued to process Employment cases, submitted them in
the normal manner, and such cases were then held in the Visa Office’s “Pending Demand” file. All eligible
cases were then allocated Employment-based numbers on October 1, 2013, under the FY 2014 annual limits.
2. Information received from USCIS indicates that the amount of I-485 adjustment of status applications already
filed in the Employment Third preference (on which USCIS has not yet finalized action) for countries other
than India and the Philippines exceed the numbers currently available under the INA guidelines.
are the result of the cut-off dates for those countries having been advanced by over three years since April.
Such demand must be considered in the determination of the monthly cut-off dates to prevent any unnecessary
fluctuation in those dates.
3. The imposition of cut-off dates for some categories/countries has limited the amount of applicants who have
been able to file for adjustment of status with USCIS, and such applicants would not be included in the above
totals. In addition, new applicants are constantly becoming eligible for processing in categories for which cutoff dates do not apply, or for a category other than that which they initially filed for status.
above totals should not be interpreted to reflect the total universe of applicant demand. These totals only
represent the amount of demand which was taken into consideration during the determination of new dates.
Next Steps: If priority date is current and
1. If applicant is inside US, they will have to file I-485: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/04/how-to-file-i-485-application.html
2. If applicant is outside US, it will be sent to NVC: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/09/nvc-consular-processing-steps.html
Please click here for latest immigration news or see the top menu for analysis, news stories and other useful FAQ or USCIS links.
Discuss With Everyone:
comments powered by
Charts & Calculator:
View 2017 Visa BulletinsView 2016 Visa BulletinsView 2015 Visa Bulletins
Find Us On Facebook:
If you would like to support the site, please consider contributing using any one of the options below:
EB I-485 Pending Inventory: