Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Graycey28  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 7:33:22 AM(UTC)
Graycey28

Philippines

Hi, I'm under EB3 category (philippines).my priority date is Sept. 7,2007. I already received my appointment letter from NVC for a December 14,2015 interview. So since they said that medical exam should be done 2 weeks before the interview schedule, that's what I did. But unfortunately, I wasn't done with my medical exam yet..I was shceduled to go back on January for some tests and was told that I need to resked my interview appointment. So I called the US embassy. I was told that they can't schedule me yet for January 2016 because there is still no update yet on the visa bulletin. I was also told to double check my PD because it is still not current. So even if I will have my interview and present my appointment letter, I will not be catered by the embassy because it's still not current. I was told to call back after 2 weeks if there is an update already on the visa bulletin. So why was I given an appointment letter by the NVC if I can't even be interviewed? If ever I will be able to finish my medical exam, will that be still valid prior to my interview anytime next year if I will be able to reschedule it already? Please help.....Sad

Graceplum Sad
Sponsor